How To Recover Deleted File from Windows 7 Recycle Bin?
- The simplest solution to regain files deleted from the Windows 7 Recycle Bin folder in no time
- It also works with all other OS versions of Windows (including the Server editions)
- Securely retrieves lost, deleted, formatted or inaccessible data from the recycle bin
- Also suited to restore files from various removable storage drives
The question-"How to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin Windows 7?" still in the age of Windows 10, this is one of the frequently asked questions since Windows 7 outrun Windows 10 or any other desktop OS in terms of the number of users. Certainly, the answer to this question is yes. To know the reason behind this, you have to understand some basics about file deletion.
In contrary to the belief of several people, when a file is deleted from the Recycle Bin, it will not get permanently erased from that PC. Only the reference to that file in the file allocation table gets deleted due do such a deletion. As long as space which was occupied by the deleted file will remain unoccupied, you can perform the recovery of that file. Deletion of files from the Windows 7 Recycle Bin is not an exception.
How to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin Windows 7?
- Selecting “Delete” Instead of “Restore”: Say, for example, you want to restore a file from Recycle Bin. For that, you are selecting that file by right-clicking and selecting the “Restore” option. But what happens, if you press “Delete” option instead of restoring that file? It will create a need for recovering that file.
- Empty the Recycle Bin: If you select “Empty Recycle Bin” option without cross-checking the contents inside it, it can lead to the permanent deletion of some of the important files from Recycle Bin.
- Disk Clean-up Tools: These tools when used on the drive, will remove all temporary files from it. Even files which reside on Recycle Bin, get deleted as the result. If vital files are stored in Recycle Bin, it will get deleted due to this.
Recycle Bin Recovery is a powerful utility which you can rely for recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin on Windows 7. This tool can easily recover deleted files from the recycle bin windows 7 including images, videos, Word Files, Spreadsheets, PDF files, applications, music files, ZIP archives and many more. You can sort recovered files in “Data View” as well as “File Type View”. Data View provides a hierarchical view whereas File Type View gives a view of files along with their extensions.
Some Unique Features of this Tool
- This tool helps you to recover files deleted from recycle bin Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 which got deleted from different types of hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
- It supports all types of file systems such as FAT32, FAT16, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, HFS, etc.
- Deleted data from various hard drive brands such as Seagate, WD, Toshiba, HGST, Samsung, Maxtor, Hitachi, etc. can be effectively restored with the help of this tool.
- Files which are bypassing Recycle Bin due to oversize can also be recovered with the help of Recycle Bin Recovery tool.
- With the help of this tool, you can restore files deleted from Windows 7 Recycle Bin within a few steps even you are a novice user.
- You can contact the technical support freely if any doubts arise while using this tool.
- With this ready-to-use tool it is possible to recover recycle bin in Vista operating system just by following simple mouse clicks easily.
Steps to Get Back Deleted Files from Windows 7 Recycle Bin:
Step 1: Click on the download link and install the setup file on your Windows 7 computer. Run the software and when the first screen is displayed select “Recover Files” option from it.
Step 2: In the next screen, you can see two options namely “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files”. Among these select “Recover Deleted Files” option since the files were deleted from your Recycle Bin.
Step 3: Select the required drive and click on “Forward Arrow” option. When the recovery completes, a list of files will be displayed to you.